Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Dinner/Lunch Recipes:
Chicken Cauliflower Rice: http://bit.ly/ChickenCauliRiceTCF
Quick and Easy Chicken Curry: http://bit.ly/QuickChickenCurry
Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce: http://bit.ly/LemonButterSalmon
Salmon Patties: http://bit.ly/SalmonCakesRecipe
Shrimp Cakes: http://bit.ly/ShrimpCakesTCF
4-5 Potatoes, quartered
2 lb. (900g) chicken thighs and legs, bone in and skin on
1 large onion, cut into large chunks
5-6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
5-6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1½ teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Salt OR to taste
1 teaspoon Black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1. In a large bowl mix olive oil and all the spices. Place chicken in the bowl and mix until well coated. Cover the bowl and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Prepare a large baking pan or baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Cut potatoes into quarters. Place in a large bowl, add salt, rosemary and olive oil, toss all together.
4. Spread the potatoes in the pan, add marinated chicken, whole garlic cloves (with the peel), onion chunks and few more rosemary branches.
5. Roast for about 1 hour, until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are golden brown.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: