DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support! This is not a sponsored video.
Korean Pepper Paste (Gochujang): http://amzn.to/2gAg6ii
Korean Pepper Flakes (Gochugaru): http://amzn.to/2wzG6mR
Sesame Oil: http://amzn.to/2eEYKnl
Korean Stoneware: http://amzn.to/2wTpEyQ
Korean wooden spoon: http://amzn.to/2xt6OiI
Canon T5i Rebel: http://amzn.to/2xKkUJG
Kimchi Jjigae Recipe:
2 long strips of pork belly, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup kimchi, chopped into small pieces
2 TBS kimchi juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 TBS gochujang (Korean pepper paste)
1 tsp gochugaru (Korean pepper flakes)
2 ounces of tofu, cut into pieces
2 cups water
2 tsp sesame oil, divided
1 egg, optional
Yields: 1 serving
1. Heat Korean stoneware, add 1 tsp sesame oil
2. Add minced garlic and stir
3. Add cut up pork belly and mix
4. Once pork belly is cooked, add chopped kimchi and mix
5. Add gochujang and mix
6. Add gochugaru and mix
7. Add water (use can also use chicken, beef or vegetable broth) and let it come to a simmer boil for 10-15 minutes.
8. Add kimchi juice and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Add tofu and add 1 tsp of sesame oil and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Turn off stove and add sliced green onions and serve.
Tweets by CookingwithHua
Carefree Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License