1 medium potato
1 medium carrot
½ yellow zucchini
¼ small cauliflower, separated into florets
½ cup cubed green zucchini
¼ cup green peas
8-10 fresh spinach leaves
2 cups vegetable stock
½ tsp cumin seeds
7-8 black peppercorns
1 medium onion
Salt to taste
¼ tsp freshly crushed black peppercorns
4 garlic cloves
2 inch celery stalk, chopped
1½ tsps whole wheat flour (atta)
1 cup buttermilk
1. Heat vegetable stock in a non-stick wok. Cut potato into medium sized cubes and add to the wok. Similarly cube carrot and add to the wok. Cover and cook.
2. Cube yellow zucchini.
3. Tie up cloves, cumin seeds and black peppercorns in a piece of muslin cloth, crush slightly and add to the wok.
4. Cube onion. Add cauliflower, onion, yellow zucchini and green zucchini to the wok and mix. Add salt and freshly crushed black peppercorns and mix. Cover and cook. Add garlic cloves and celery.
5. Mix whole wheat flour with ¼ cup water till smooth and add to the vegetables. Add green peas and mix. Cover and cook till the vegetables are soft. Remove the spice potli.
6. Add buttermilk and mix. Tear spinach leaves and add to the wok and mix well.
7. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot with brown bread or steamed brown rice.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor