Pepper Chicken is a simple and delicious restaurant-style #ChineseStarter. This #RestaurantStylePepperChicken is made using chicken, black pepper powder and spring onion. You can now make this #PepperChicken with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it hot. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Pepper Chicken Recipe:
Chicken Thigh-Boneless (dices) – 500 gms
Egg – 1 no
Salt – ½ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
Corn Starch – 1 tbsp
Maida (All Purpose Flour) – 1 tbsp
Oil – For Shallow Frying + 2 tbsp
Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 Inch
Garlic (roughly chopped) – 6 cloves
Green Chilli (slit) – 2 nos
Spring Onion (finely chopped) – ¼ Cup
Spring Onion Green (finely chopped) – ¼ Cup
Soya Sauce – 1 ½ tbsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
Salt -½ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
Water – ½ Cup
Cornstarch – 1 tbsp
1. Combine the chicken with the egg, cornstarch, maida, and seasoning.
2. Shallow fry the chicken until golden, about 3 mins a side. Strain and set aside.
3. In a pan add some oil, add the ginger, green chilli, and garlic. Saute until golden.
4. Add the spring onions and saute for a minute further.
5. Add soya sauce and tomato ketchup, salt, and pepper to season.
6. Mix well and add cornstarch slurry made with ½ Cup of water and 1 tbsp cornstarch.
7. Mix to make a thick gravy. Add and toss the chicken.
8. Garnish with spring onion greens.
Visit Cookd shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware for your kitchen – https://shop.cookdtv.com
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes