This is my take on sticky wings made in my new INSTANT POT DUO CRISP & AIR FRYER.
Rice wine vinegar
Optional Garnish-Sesame seeds, Fresh parsley
1. Clean chicken and season with pepper, paprika, garlic, adobo, and tony chachere’s seasoning.
2. Pressure cook chicken with 1 cup of water on high for 7 minutes.
3. Air fry the chicken for 20 minutes at 400 degrees, turning the chicken after 10 minutes.
4. While chicken is air frying, make sauce. Combine grape jelly, brown sugar, bbq sauce, honey, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, fresh garlic, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a small pot.
5. Whisk together and bring to a boil.
6. When chicken has completed air frying, toss chicken in sauce to coat.
7. Garnish with sesame seeds and parsley (optional).
Merry Bay by Ghostrifter Official https://soundcloud.com/ghostrifter-of…
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/merry-bay
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/6ZZpkyyaSaU
LAKEY INSPIRED – The Process