For Harissa Spice Paste:-
1 cup dried red chillies, soaked
6 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp. Coriander Seeds
1 tsp. Fennel Seeds
1 tsp. Cumin Powder
½ cup Olive Oil
½ tsp. Salt
1 whole Chicken cut into 8 pieces
Salt, as required
2 tbsp. Lemon juice
3 tbsp. Harissa paste
1 tsp. Olive oil or vegetable oil for frying
Mint leaves for garnish
– Grind the soaked red chillies in a mixer/grinder to a coarse paste by adding lightly roasted coriander seeds and fennel seeds followed by cumin seed powder and garlic.
– Add olive oil, salt and make smooth paste. Transfer to a clean paste.
– In a bowl mix 2 tbsp. Harissa paste with chicken followed by salt, lemon juice and mix well.
– Marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes or a maximum overnight.
– Heat oil in a pan and place the marinated chicken in it and sear on a high flame.
– Baste the chicken pieces with the leftover oil from the marination.
– Cook evenly on all sides for 20 minutes.
– Turn the heat off and serve by garnishing with mint leaves and lemon.
Harissa Chicken is ready to eat!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried