Vindaloo is an Indian curry dish popular in the region of Goa. It is a combination of vinegar and garlic and is regarded as fiery spicy dish. So watch and learn how to make Chicken Vindaloo at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
1/2 Kg Chicken on bone
Salt as requires
2 big onions
15 Kashmiri Chillies
6 Garlic cloves
2 tsp Jeera
1 tsp Haldi
1″ piece of Cinnamon
Malt Vinegar 1/2 cup
3 cups Water
– Dice some onions and add them into a blender along with it add garlic, ginger, cinnamon sticks, pepper corns, cloves, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, salt and dried red chillies and run it into fine paste.
– Add malt vinegar and run it into a fine paste.
– In a pan add water and let it heat, add chicken pieces and masala and mix it well.
– Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 20 minutes.
– Turn off the flame and let the chicken rest for 15 minutes.
– Chicken Vindaloo is ready to be served.
Share this video on Facebook – http://goo.gl/sTVNgf
Tweet about it – http://goo.gl/A314OD
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurrie…
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried