If you are new to Chaz’s Lifestyle Channel, I’m glad to have you stop and visit!
Go ahead,subscribe and join the family!
When you recreate any of Chaz’s recipes please Tag me on your instagram Story @chazscuisines
Visit ChazsCuisines.com – Content, About Chef Chaz,Service, Bookings, Products & More.
Follow me on instagram- @Chazslifestyle & @Chazscuisines
Savory Cajun Jambalaya, full of love, flavor and a hint of spice. Made easy and fast in the instant pot – pressure cooker setting.
I seared Smoked Turkey Sausage, a healthy alternative for pork sausage. I then cooked the smoked Turkey sausage with tomato paste, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, onion, celery, Green Seasoning mix, Bay leaves,Tomatoes,(optional) chicken stock and of course Chaz’s Spices to jazz it up! 🥂
* 1/3 cup, vegetable oil
* 1 lb smoked Andouille or turkey sausage sausage, sliced into 1/2″ slices
* 1 medium yellow onion diced
* 1 green bell pepper chopped
* 2 celery stalks chopped
* 2-3 Bay leaves
* 1 cup, diced tomatoes, slightly mashed
* 3 tablespoons, tomato paste
* 2 cups chicken broth
* 1-2 teaspoon creole seasoning
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 2 tablespoons green seasoning
* 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 2 cups, uncooked jasmine rice
* 1 tablespoon parsley (optional)
** DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT OF THIS MUSIC**
Cheer Up! by Keys of Moon | https://soundcloud.com/keysofmoon
Music promoted by https://www.chosic.com
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)