For the batter:-
4 medium sized boiled potatoes, mashed
½ cup boiled green peas
2 Green Chillies, chopped
Coriander Leaves, chopped
¼ tsp. Cumin Powder
¼ tsp. Garam Masala
¼ tsp. Red Chilli Powder
¼ tsp. Chaat Masala
½ tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Corn Flour
For the stuffing:-
½ cup Corn, boiled and ground
¼ cup Grated Mozarella Cheese
¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
¼ tsp. Salt
1. In a bowl mix mashed potatoes, green peas, chillies, coriander leaves, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, chaat masala and salt and mash it together.
2. Add corn flour and mix again.
3. For the stuffing, mix the corn with mozarella cheese, black pepper and salt.
4. Flatten the batter with oil-greased palms and fill it with 1 tsp. of the stuffing and roll them in bread crumbs.
5. Brush the tikkis with oil and bake them in a preheated oven at 180°C for around 12-15 minutes.
Crispy Stuffed Baked Aloo Tikkis are ready to serve! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host : Upasana Shukla
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes