Here is what you’ll need!
Easy Orange Chicken
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons orange juice
¼ cup cornstarch
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
2 tablespoons oil
¾ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Add chicken, and let marinate at least 1 hour.
2. In a pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade with a slotted spoon, and cook all sides until golden brown.
3. Add sauce ingredients to pan and bring to a boil, mixing continuously, until mixture thickens.
4. Serve over rice if desired.
6. Inspired by: http://www.thegunnysack.com/orange-chicken-30-minute-skillet-recipe/
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Dreamy Dance Full Mix
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.