We were on vacation in Branson when I did this video, we were staying in a condo and I just “happened” to bring my slow cooker and my 2 Instant Pots. I’m always glad that I do, as we can cook so many things and save a ton of money while we’re away!
Making pasta in the Instant Pot can be tricky, because you don’t want to overcook it and turn it into mush, but…as long as you follow these instructions, they’ll be just perfect!
The recipe is below:
1.5-2 pounds stew meat
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
3 cups beef broth
4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
10 ounces egg noodles
1 cup sour cream
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Turn Instant Pot to Saute. Place butter in Instant Pot and melt. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic powder.
2. Saute until onions are translucent. Add 3 tablespoons of flour and then stir in beef broth.
3. Mix well, add stew meat and Worcestershire sauce. Close lid and valve. Cook on Manual/Pressure Cook, high pressure for 15 minutes. Quick release the pressure.
4. Open lid, add noodles. Be sure to push them down so that they are all covered by the liquid.
5. Close lid and valve and set timer for 3 more minutes.
6. Once timer goes off, release the pressure (quick release).
7. Stir and check to make sure that your noodles are desired consistency.
This will be added to a printable blog post soon… until then, I hope you enjoy! Please leave me a comment if you’ve made this recipe or plan to!
This recipe is part of my Freezer to Slow Cooker & Instant Pot Meal Plan Subscription. You can learn more about that program here — https://www.sidetrackedsarah.com/freezer-slow-cooker-subscription
For the ground beef recipe go here: https://www.sidetrackedsarah.com/instant-pot-ground-beef-stroganoff/
The Instant Pot I use in this video is the 6 quart: https://amzn.to/2ZsGTlm
To see my Instant Pot recipes playlist, go here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkGNHcrmMzBkYVU9V5LQsNRLdi-EAsZzF
To see tons of Instant Pot recipes, go here: https://www.sidetrackedsarah.com/category/the-cook/instant-pot-recipes/
Sign up for my newsletter and get a free one week Freezer to Instant Pot meal plan. Just go here: https://www.sidetrackedsarah.com/signup
Follow me on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/sidetrackedsarah
Here’s my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SidetrackedSarah
And check out my blog, Sidetracked Sarah here: https://www.sidetrackedsarah.com/ where I share lots and lots of Instant Pot Meals, Slow Cooker Meals and Freezer to Slow Cooker recipes.
Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you!
My goal is to share with others how they can spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing the things they love, by using their slow cookers and Instant Pots on a regular basis.
Not only are we going to prepare lots of meals in our slow cooker and Instant Pot, but I’m going to take you on my shopping journeys, show you how we prepare our meals for the freezer and more! Much, much more.
If you have any special requests, I’d love to hear about them. Just leave me a comment or send me an email to sidetrackedsarah (at) gmail (dot) com.