1kg chicken legs and thigh
½ cup Oil
1 tbsp. Ghee
1 cup curds
¼ cup ginger juliennes
8-10 Kashmiri chillies whole
¼ cup Almond paste (Blanch and peel almonds and grind to a fine paste)
1 tbsp. Cumin seeds
1 tbsp. Coriander powder
1 tomato, chopped
1 cup Onions, chopped
2 cups Dry bay leaf
2 Large cardamom pods
1 tbsp. Saffron water
2 tbsp. Lime juice
¼ cup Green onions ( bulb and springs)
Salt, to taste
Coriander for garnish
– In a cooking pot, heat ghee and oil and add cumin seeds, black cardamom, whole red chillies, bay leaves, onions, salt and fry until the onions are golden brown.
– Add in the spring onions and ginger juliennes and mix well. Stir for 30-40 seconds.
– Then add the chicken, coriander powder, saffron and mix thoroughly.
– After a minute, add beaten curd and almond paste.
– Now add salt as required followed by tomatoes and stir.
– Cover and cook for 30 minutes on low flame.
– Once cooked add the ginger juliennes, lemon juice and turn the flame off.
– Garnish with chopped coriander.
Noor Mohammadi Restaurant Special Chicken Sanju Baba is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried