½ cup dairy cream
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. Oil
Salt and pepper
Bread (Toasted by applying butter)
Basil leaves for garnish
– In a bowl, crack the eggs open and whisk them properly for 10-15 seconds.
– Now add dairy cream and whisk again thoroughly.
– In a pan add the butter and once it starts melting add the egg mixture.
– Let the butter emulsify with the egg mixture on a low flame.
– Keep stirring and scraping the sides and bring the entire egg mixture in the middle of the pan with every stir.
– In another pan roast some cherry tomatoes in oil and season them with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
– Garnish with basil and freshly ground black pepper.
Scrambled Eggs and butter toast are ready to serve! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried