Goan delicacy is one of the best delicacy’s among the other Indian delicacies. So The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen yummy & delicious Prawn Pickle only on Get Curried.
250 gms prawns (medium)
30 no red chillies
1 tbsp jeera/ cumin
100 grams garlic cloves
3 tbsp oil
100 ml white vinegar
– In bowl add red chillies, garlic, cumin, white vinegar, salt and give it a light stir.
– Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
– Run the mixture into the grinder and grind it into a smooth paste.
– In a pan heat the oil and once it is medium hot add the pickle masala and mix it lightly
– Add the prawns to the mixture and keep stirring. Check for salt and add according to your taste.
– When the pickle comes down to the room temperature. Store it into a glass jar
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/PKCxFy
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/Fu5Gny
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurrie…
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried