FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIAS:
For business inquiries or potential collaborations please contact-
Check out our family channel to get to know us on a more person level-
Ground Beef Stroganoff-
1. Brown some ground beef with 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt, garlic powder, and garlic powder. Then add in some diced onions.
2. Once the meat is browned add in 1 can of mushrooms, and 2.5 cups of chicken broth. Mix well
3. Add in 1 cup of egg noodles, and 1 can of mushrooms soup. Press the noodles down but don’t stir.
4. Set the instant pot to high pressure for 3 minutes. Let naturally release for 4 minutes then release the pressure.
5. Mix in sour cream and enjoy.
1. Add 1 1/2 cups of quinoa, 2 1/4 cups of water, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon to your instant pot.
2. Set it to high pressure for 1 minute.
3. Once done cooking let naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release any remaining pressure.
4. Serve with your choice of fruit.
Spinach Lentil Dal-
1. Add oil to the instant pot, set it to saute. Add in your diced onions, 1.5 teaspoons of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
2. Add in 1.5 cups of lentils, 3 cups of water, 2 tomatoes that have been quartered and 1 teaspoon of salt.
3. Set it to high pressure for 10 minutes. Let it naturally release for 10 minutes.
4. Add in a few handfuls of spinach and let wilt.
1. Add your oil, ground beef, and chopped onion to the instant pot and saute until the beef is browned. Season it with 1 teaspoon of thyme, basil, parsley, pepper, and seasoning salt and 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
2. Add in some chopped carrots, canned mushrooms, 2.5 cups of chicken broth, peppers, spinach, 1 cup of pasta, and a can of tomatoes.
3. Pressure cook it on high for 6 minutes. Then do a quick release.
4. Add in a can of pasta sauce, shredded cheese and cottage cheese.
5. Mix well. Serve topped with additional shredded cheese