VEGETABLE MANCHOW SOUP
8-10 button mushrooms, roughly chopped
1 medium carrot, finely chopped
1 tablespoon finely chopped green capsicum
½ cup chopped cabbage
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 cups vegetable stock
1½ tablespoons dark soy sauce
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
1 tablespoon cornflour
1 tablespoon diagonally sliced spring onion greens
1¼ teaspoons vinegar
Fried noodles for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add ginger, green chillies and garlic, mix and sauté till fragrant.
2. Add mushrooms, carrots, capsicum and cabbage, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add vegetable stock, ½ cup water and soy sauce and stir to mix. Add salt and pepper powder, mix well and bring to a boil.
4. Add some water to the cornflour and mix well. Add this to the soup, mix well and cook till it thickens.
5. Add spring onion greens and 1 teaspoon vinegar and mix well.
6. Break egg in a bowl. Add remaining vinegar, whisk well, add to the soup and stir to scramble.
7. Garnish with fried noodles and serve piping hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor